Barron Trump tested positive for COVID-19

First lady Melania Trump says teenage son, Barron Trump tested positive for COVID-19 but has no symptoms.

Melania Trump says her 14-year-old son, Barron, has tested positive for the coronavirus but has no symptoms.
The White House initially said he had tested negative, after both of his parents tested positive earlier this month.
The first lady said on Wednesday that subsequent testing showed Barron had also come down with COVID-19.
Melania Trump released the following statement:
“It was two weeks ago when I received the diagnosis that so many Americans across our country and the world had already received—I tested positive for COVID-19. To make matters worse, my husband, and our nation’s Commander-in-Chief, received the same news.
Naturally my mind went immediately to our son. To our great relief, he tested negative, but again, as so many parents have thought over the past several months, I couldn’t help but think, “what about tomorrow or the next day?”. My fear came true when he was tested again and it came up positive.
Luckily he is a strong teenager and exhibited no symptoms. In one way I was glad the three of us went through this at the same time so we could take care of one another and spend time together. He has since tested negative.